You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘quote’ tag.
“All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream.” ~ Edgar Allan Poe
Happy Birthday Mr. Poe. And for those wondering, no one showed up to leave the roses and the cognac again this year. Perhaps the mysterious visitor of 60 years has passed on and will appear nevermore.
- Poe fans gather in Balt., hoping to spot visitor (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- No-show won’t deter Poe fans from annual ritual (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- No-show won’t deter Poe fans from annual ritual (sfgate.com)
- Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy – review (gonintendo.com)
- First Look: John Cusack As Edgar Allan Poe (popcrunch.com)
What’s new? Nothing. Everything. Life has been busy – things have come in increments – soccer and cross country started, then school and now most recently – CCD. With each thing that starts comes more responsibility – for the kids, for the parents. More schedules, more rides, more accommodating everyone. Somehow, it all works out although there are moments and days when I might disagree with my old statement.
Navigating teenagers is difficult, no doubt about it. Sometimes you just need to hear something good, something inspirational.
Here’s a good quote for the day:
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”