You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘muffin recipe’ tag.
This is what is left after I make these muffins for breakfast. I make a dozen muffins and have three boys who devour them each and every time. You do the math, but I guarantee that by after school today they are most likely completely gone.
The recipe is simple and one that I found on Epicurious.com. The recipes dates back to 1999 so it’s almost as old as they are – yet much like my sons, it’s a keeper. It is simple to make, I usually make them first thing in the morning while the boys are getting up and ready for school, they are cooked and cool enough to eat before they leave in the morning.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 2/3 c. miniature chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 c. all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 t. baking powder
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1/4 c. milk
- Mash bananas into bowl.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to bowl and mix until well blended.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Spoon into pre-greased cupcake liners
- Bake in preheated 350 degrees oven for 30 minutes.