You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘laughing’ tag.
As I sit here by the fire and listening to music with my hubby, I was thinking of some of my favorite things:
- Listening to music especially the musical name that tune that Tom plays with the boys. I often think how lucky those songwriters and singers are that they can put all that emotion into music and make something beautiful. Some of our most fun evenings are just listening to snippets of songs while Tom plays DJ. Music has the ability to transport you to a good place.
- Belly laughs from babies and always from my boys.
- The way that the men in my life can playfully tease each other, with the biggest teaser being my husband.
- The way Tom kisses me on my neck when he sneaks up behind me while I am doing some horribly tedious task. Such a gentle act from such a big guy is sweet.
- A house full of laughing kids
- A good snowstorm and waking up to the magic of everything covered in white.
- Standing outside at night while its snowing and everything is so …. silent and peaceful.
- My youngest son’s face when he got his puppy for his birthday.
- Snuggling back into bed in Tom’s arms when its a really cold morning.
- Walking into the house and getting that first whiff of something delicious cooking.
- Holding hands