You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘grateful’ tag.
Five things that I am grateful for today:
1. Snow and lots of it.
2. School not being closed because of it.
3. Healthy kids
4. Fire burning in the stove.
5. Crockpot -with dinner already in the works.
Okay I stumbled upon a couple of new blogs and one struck me as having a pretty cool…and grounding…idea. She is trying to list everyday for one year 5 things she is grateful for that day or in her life or whenever. Everyone needs to reflect upon what they have and what’s good about it…even if you are having the cruddiest of days or weeks. I like the idea since there are some days that I am pretty mopey myself. Here’s the link to the site and what it’s all about. Here my first list:
1. dinner as a family
2. figuring out how to let my hair down (literally) again
3. pink elephants with ice skates and ski hats
4. the warm fire
5. my family