Today is the the day…the big eating day. I am very blessed to share it with my family. I am thankful for:
- a husband who loves me and can always, always make me smile.
- boys who are growing into wonderful young men and who make me very proud.
- our health which no one should take for granted.
- the ability to cook a meal for those who will share it with us today.
- family and friends– both near and far, they are a source of strength, laughs and love.
As you celebrate today, remember to be thankful, not just today but always.
“Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.” — Henri Frederic Amiel
- Happy+Thanksgiving+Day! (dranilj1.wordpress.com)
- I Am Grateful! (pastortoddnelsen.wordpress.com)
- 30 days of gratitude Day 22: Today’s about Tom (looktwicesavealife.wordpress.com)
- Inspiration: Have A Happy Thanksgiving… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving (makingallthingsnew.com)